With DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) noninvasive ventilation solutions, you have the power to treat patient with chronic respiratory disease using clinically proven therapy solutions. DreamStation noninvasive ventilators adapt to these changing patient needs, helping to normalize ventilation.
- DreamStation AVAPS aligns with your patient’s breathing patterns to minimize applied pressure support, and machine breaths.
- DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS delivers customized patient care by automatically adapting to disease progressions and changing patient needs.
- Proven Philips clinical innovations support custom, connected care to meet the unique needs of your patients, while offering the first noninvasive ventilation solution that can automatically and simultaneously treat hypercapnia and OSA in any noninvasive ventilation mode.
- Dreamstation is small and light, making it easy to sit on a nightstand. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed.
- Digital AutoTrak adapts breath triggering and cycling as the patients disease progresses and helps to eliminate the need for manual adjustments.